How to Apply
How to Apply
We are happy you are considering Our Lady of Victory Catholic School for your child! Applications are submitted online using the link below. Please review the admission requirements below before you begin your application. For questions regarding the application process, please contact Kristin Green, Advancement Director, at 410-242-3688.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Online Application (be careful to select the correct academic year)
- $75 application fee
- A copy of child's Birth Certificate
- A copy of child's Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of child's current report card and standardized test scores (Students entering grades 1-8)
Please not that your application will not be processed until all required documents have been received by the office.
- The child must be three years of age by September 1st of the entering school year and must be toilet trained. No testing is required.
- The child must be five years of age by September 1st of the entering school year. Successful completion of the Early Prevention of School Failure test is required.
- The child must be six years of age by September 1st of the entering school year. The decision on first grade admission is usually determined by the kindergarten teacher’s recommendation. New first-grade students will also be given the Early Prevention of School Failure test.
Grades 2 – 8
- Students must be on or above grade level as reflected on most recent progress report.
- Students must have satisfactory marks in conduct and effort on most recent progress report.
- Students must place on or above their grade level on the admissions test given in reading comprehension, vocabulary, math, and writing.
All new students are accepted on probationary bases.