Victorious Viking Cafe
The management and staff of the Child Nutrition Program here at Our Lady of Victory Catholic School Cafeteria are happy to have the opportunity to serve your children a school lunch. In order to ensure that your child receives the best possible service, there are a few important reminders regarding payment and proper ordering of a hot lunch.
We have a new computerized Point of Sale (POS) system in our school. What this means, is that parents can pay for their child’s lunch online and in advance. Every student will still have their own LUNCH ID #. At the end of the lunch line, your child will punch in their ID#, like always, and will automatically deduct their lunch money from their account. If you have two or more students attending OLV, they each will have their own LUNCH ID#. Please express to your child that this LUNCH ID# is NOT to be shared with others. If there are additional charges to your child’s account, you will be responsible for the payment.
Students who wish to receive a hot lunch, need to sign up with their teacher in the morning.
- · Each day, there are three options for lunch
- Lunch Option A – Meal on calendar
- Lunch Option B – Hot Dog
- Lunch Option C – Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- · The Lunch cost is $3.25. This includes a meat/meat alternate, grain, vegetable, fruit (Students must take a fruit and/or vegetable) and choice of milk (1% white or nonfat chocolate or strawberry). Menus will be posted no later than the first of every month.
- · We also have a snack window where students may purchase additional items ranging from $.50 to $2.00.
How to pay for lunch:
Parents must add money to their child’s account by logging on to their Powerschool Parent Access account.
We look forward to seeing your children in the lunch line!